Last updated on
You know that feeling when your Google Adwords PPC campaign just isn’t pulling the numbers you want?
Ya, we do too. Google PayPerClick is its own animal and can be pretty intimidating sometimes.
Even for people who are tech savvy and have the time to learn how to do PPC marketing well.Subscribe and rate us on iTunes
But what do the experts, the people who do PPC marketing every single day… for active investors around the country… do to get the highest ROI out of their campaigns?
What tips and tricks have they learned as they’ve driven hundreds of thousands (or millions) of clicks and hundreds of thousands of leads to squeeze more return on investment out of their PPC?
Well, that’s what our guest today, Dan Barrett, and I chat about.
Not only is Dan a superhero fan, as his office shows, but he’s a huge fan of data (like I am). Data is pretty nerdy, but it’s what pays the bills here at Carrot for our high achieving investor clients because when you have the data you have the advantage over those who don’t.
So enjoy this conversation I have with Dan, CEO of AdwordsNerds, and get a glimpse into his world as an entrepreneur, what he’s passionate about, his story, but also his tips to ramp up the effectiveness of your Google PPC marketing for motivated house sellers.
Oh, I almost forgot… make sure to download the Advanced PPC Marketing Guide + Top 804 Most Profitable House Seller Keywords report that we made in conjunction with Dan and his team.
Listen to the Podcast
Subscribe To The CarrotCast On iTunes
We sat down with Dan Barrett and had a CarrotCast conversation with him about:
- His story of how he took he has built his PPC company.
- Why the workspace environment is important.
- How and why he has found the real estate investor niche market.
- How his team conducts PPC studies and tests.
- Why he built a huge, very informational and complex PPC report.
- What he looks for in ROI in his client’s accounts.
Watch the Video Version“Everybody should split test. But, there’s a catch… Every test carries a risk.” Click to Tweet
- Start – 12:22 – Dan and Trevor talk about their work environments and why their offices are set up the way they are
- 12:25 – What the heck “AdwordsNerds” is.
- 20:25 – How specializing in a niche real estate PPC marketing creates higher ROI.
- 26:41-33:00 – Is there a need to create specified landing pages for targeted search terms such as “sell a house in divorce”
- 34:30-48:55 – Why does AdWords Nerds compile such exhausting levels of date when creating campaigns?
- 47:00 – Understanding PPC ROI and the difference between targeted campaigns and broad 1000+ keyword campaigns.
“If you’re willing to take a high cost per lead, you can get all the leads in the world as long as you’re willing to pay $10,000 per lead… If you want a lead for 50 cents, I can get that too… For everybody, it’s about finding that right place.”
What PPC Keywords For Motivated House Sellers Net The Highest ROI? Our Analysis…
We analyzed over 3 million PPC search terms and nearly 5,500 house seller leads to find the 800 highest profit motivated seller keywords.View The PPC Keywords Now