Marketing Manager - Hiring Now!
Carrot is a fast-growing SaaS company that helps small businesses, in particular, real estate investors and high performing real estate agents, cut through the clutter online to grow leads and revenue with our lead gen and content marketing tools. That’s what we do… that’s what we challenge ourselves to be the best in the world at. But our “why” is what truly excites us every single day we show up to work. Our why is “To Add Humanity To Business and Help People Regain Time In Their Lives For The Things That Matter.“
Are you a jack of all trades?
Someone who can easily launch landing pages, queue up marketing emails, run a split test, and whip out basic quick copy on the fly if you’re in a pinch? (or willing to learn?
We’re looking for a high follow through team member who can step into our Growth/Marketing team and help us execute our marketing plan and get our story and product in front of hundreds of thousands of people each year.
You might be a match if…
- You don’t just know what a “marketing funnel is”… but you’ve built one or two in your time.
- You can work on the fly sometimes without all of the required info… adapt… iterate… and push a great marketing piece out the door to hit tight deadlines.
- You’ve got a creative bone… but you thrive when you have a checklist of things you can hammer out and feel accomplished knowing you’re a key player in us delivering amazing messages to the market.
- You’re very comfortable with WordPress, maybe can even able to do basic coding, and can learn other systems fast.
Goals & Responsibilities
- Craft and launch our landing pages (in our WordPress landing page builder) for all of our promotions… from CarrotCamp, to our webinars, to product launches, and more.
- Work with our different systems to communicate the right message to our clients at the right times (we currently use Infusionsoft for our marketing automation and marketing CRM and Intercom for our clients).
- Coordinate daily with the Marketing Director to ensure the KPIs are the top priority and we’re executing the initiatives that’ll make the most impact on those KPIs.
- Launch and run split tests to help us further innovate on performance for our client’s website and on our own sales process.
- Coordinate w/ the content team to jam on ideas that’ll amplify the impact our content makes in the market (we want your ideas too… not just your execution :)
- Help create systems to automate or improve our marketing processes.
- Work side by side with the Marketing Director and CEO to launch new campaigns, new webinar promotions, and even hop in where needed with clients on phone calls to help us learn their biggest challenges and how our marketing/product and help solve those.
Learn more about our culture below
As you can imagine, being a team spread across multiple cities and states… maintaining an amazing culture can be more difficult than if we were all in the same office day in and day out. We’ve found some amazing tools and practices to help keep that culture thriving and fun.
But we’ve been able to build an amazing culture through our daily practices to connect with each other via hangouts and Slack… and multiple times per month some or all of our team gathers in person together for our “In-Office” days. Sometimes we’ll dive into focused work that day on a specific project… and sometimes we’ll grab some tubes and float the river on those hot summer days.
Every 6 months we fly the whole team in for one of our Carrot Retreats where we strategize, have fun, challenge ourselves to think bigger and see how we’re doing on our goals. These are a blast and have been huge for our culture.
In the end, your role will be as critical to our culture as any other role in the company and we want you to LOVE getting up and working every day. So if there is any way you can help us all live our core values more… bring it on! :-)
The Serious Stuff
This position will pay a very competitive salary and bonuses along with other attractive benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- $500 per year to contribute toward a charity you’re passionate about
- Fun “In-Office” days with the team
- Growth Perks:
- Free Books: Reading a book to help you grow in your life? Awesome, we’ll buy them for you
- Courses / Seminars: If you find resources that will help you improve your skills in life/business… we’ll pay for all or part of them
- “Hour of Power” Each Week: We encourage you to grab an hour each week and make it your own. Spend that hour doing something to improve your life (read, learn, work out, etc.)… we’re paying you for it. We don’t want you to have to feel like you can only improve outside of work hours.
- Gym Stipend: Physical fitness is a big deal… so we’ll pick up the tab of your monthly gym membership up to $60/mo.
- Performance Bonuses: From time to time when the team crushes it… we all get rewarded. These aren’t scheduled bonuses, but we find that our team members are surprised by these perks
- Health Insurance 50% paid for
- 401k Plan
- The chance to learn in a fast-paced environment things that you’d never be able to learn in a large organization.
Ready To Take The First Step?
No exceptions – in order to apply please provide the following:
1. Write a COVER LETTER
Addressing the following questions:
- Why do you think you’re an Amazing Marketer? Give SPECIFIC and quantifiable examples of past achievements and/or accolades.
- Describe your experience in using WordPress, past campaigns you have launched and are extremely proud of, and in your skills to communicate in awesome ways with team members and clients.
- What’s the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you have one, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
2. Update your RESUME and include it
3. Email Everything
To us at the email address below… title the email [I’m the Marketing Manager you want for Carrot!!] in the subject line… AND include your favorite Carrot Core Value that you resonate with the most and WHY in the body of the email. Applications without a cover letter will be deleted.
If you make it to Round 2, you’ll receive explicit instructions on next steps, plus you’ll get detailed information on our company.
Email everything above to email@example.com and let’s get this party started!