Join us October 9th – 10th in our beautiful hometown of Roseburg, Oregon at Carrot HQ for a 2 day immersive event like none you’ve ever attended (with special guests)
CarrotCamp: Mountain Edition is unlike any event you’ve ever been to. This isn’t a workshop, isn’t a seminar, isn’t a retreat… and it sure isn’t a vacation. It’s an immersive experience where you get a deep dive into our world here at CarrotHQ, unplug and get out of the office and into nature, and work with our team to get massive things done to uplevel your marketing… all the while building relationships with other high-level real estate entrepreneurs that’ll last a lifetime. Only 8-10 spots total… at the time of this writing
3 5 are already spoken for. Check out below for more details and to see who our special guests are (including one of my mentors, the $60 Million Dollar Man)…
Mastermind + Nature + Implementation = CarrotCamp
We’re proud as heck to announce our first event ever… CarrotCamp.
What is CarrotCamp you say?
Well, we’re never shy here at Carrot to tell you about how much we love our home town here in Southern Oregon… and the amazing lifestyle it affords for those of us okay with a slower pace in life. And over a beer with Carrot team members and one of our clients (Harvey!) on my back deck overlooking the North Umpqua River… the concept was born.
Many Of You Are Like Me…
You’re already successful in what you do for a career… but ready to up-level your game (both in life and business).
You love getting around other high level entrepreneurs to share ideas, things that are working, and your struggles… because every time you do… you always come away with at least one game changing nugget.
You love nature and the energy and clarity it gives you... along with the way nature somehow gets you to connect with yourself and your dreams better.
… and last…
You know you can leverage the internet to grow your business more… but you don’t have the time or knowledge to implement it to get the ball rolling.
Well, CarrotCamp is a unique (this may bomb or may be flat out amazing) mixture of Nature, Masterminding, and Implementation all based here at CarrotHQ and our mountains in the North Umpqua River Valley.
What You’ll Experience At CarrotCamp: Mountain Edition
First off, this isn’t a vacation and you won’t be lounging by the pool for hours on end.
The days at CarrotCamp are structured purposefully to have you in bed at the end of the day completely worn out and beat from the physical and mental challenges we’ll throw at you both days.
The rough agenda for each of the 2 days is below… check it out.
But at the end of the day, we want you leaving with…
- Specific marketing ideas that’ll return your investment 10x over within 12 months
- Some implementation work done on your website, PPC campaigns, FB retargeting and/or strategy done on-site during CarrotCamp from my team. We can’t do it all during those 2 days, but we’re going to implement like mad on our end FOR YOU on those areas above to give you a massive advantage when you get home
- Content you can use for your business (optional). Our studio at theLoft will be open and we’ll have our videographer on-site so you can film video if you want to… and we’ll do the rest (all included)
- New connections and friendships that you can foster and grow for years after CarrotCamp is over
- A clear strategy on how you can grow your business to the next level
- A clearer path to finding your purpose and passion in life and business
- A peak behind the scenes here at Carrot and how we run a multi-million dollar operation (I’m an open book, I’ll show you our systems, processes, the bumps and bruises we’ve gone through, EVERYTHING)
- A greater connection with nature and yourself (and hopefully some fun stories to tell about that fish you almost caught or the gnarly mountain bike trail you tamed :-)
- … and the desire to go back and make your business and life more purposeful and profitable
Both days we’ll spend 3-4 hours in the mountains outside of Roseburg either fly fishing the world-class steelhead run of the North Umpqua River… or mountain biking sections of the North Umpqua Trail.
Google both of those… both are world-class and we’re lucky to have them in our home town.
Then we’ll hustle back to the office, eat catered lunches in the office and get to work.
Mastermind sessions will expand your mind and give you the chance to gain and share valuable insights on life and business.
Implementation sessions are where you’ll get to pick and choose which Carrot team members you want to dive in with to have us hammer out work for you while at the CarrotCamp.
And each night we’ll all go out to dinner together at local hangouts we love that highlight some of the reasons we love calling the Umpqua Valley home.
The great part… is your dinners, lunches, breakfasts, and activities are all included in your CarrotCamp: Mountain Edition tuition.
Now… Can We Deliver On All Of That?
Honestly, I think so… I do tend to be a bit ambitious. But we’re going to surround you with most of the Carrot team (including Adrian, he’s flying out)… and organize things in a way so we do the highest leverage marketing things for and with you during those 2 days so you get back home with new systems and strategy built into your business.
But the biggest thing I want to focus on delivering to that small group… our inaugural CarrotCampers… is a shift in perspective on how to run a company.
A shift in perspective on your purpose in life and how to infuse that into your business.
A shift in perspective on work-life integration.
And a shift in perspective on what the next phase in your life and business can look like.
Who Is CarrotCamp: Mountain Edition Specifically Designed For?
CarrotCamp: Mountain Edition… is structured specifically for the type of real estate entrepreneur we know we can best serve in this particular setting. If you don’t fit these criteria don’t sweat it. We want to come up with event ideas that cater to newer investors as well in the near future.
But if these bullet points speak to you and where you are in your life and business, CarrotCamp just may be one of the best investments you make this year:
- You are already consistently earning at least 6 figures per year from your own businesses. In this compressed time we can help amplify what you’re already doing… and that’s what we’re the best at.
- You haven’t fully dialed in your online marketing strategy and can use our expertise and our team to help accelerate your progress (or you want to take it to the next level).
- You are healthy enough to be able to get outdoors and do the things we’ll be doing (and want to challenge yourself to start getting outside even more). For CarrotCamp: Mountain Edition it’ll be a choice between fly fishing the amazing steelhead run in October and/or hitting the North Umpqua Trail on mountain bikes. Both are a blast and some of the most beautiful area in the United States.
- You are experienced and have value to bring to the table. This isn’t a coaching program and we don’t want people just coming to “take”. Be ready to share what’s working for you and to be transparent. Also be ready to share your struggles, we’ll help you through them.
- You understand that one idea, connection, or system can add multiples to your income… and you come in looking for that “one thing” or that “one connection” that can change the game for you. With the caliber of people here, you’ll find it.
- You may be curious about the inner workings of Carrot… well, we’re an open book and will share anything you want to see while you’re here. Things we’ve never shown anyone outside of our own team and advisors.
- You’re in it as much for the relationships as you are to get a great ROI. I don’t have fancy cars, planes, or blow money on things like many millionaires do. I collect people. I’m looking for people who also look at the relationship as the most valuable part of the “transaction”… vs. the direct money you earn from it.
- You’re not afraid to open up and be vulnerable. A core hallmark of our weekly bike rides or the mastermind I run is the most valuable conversations are usually around happiness, impact, and “life stuff”. Don’t come into CarrotCamp expecting to talk about SEO or PPC for 8 hours a day. Yes, we’re going to dial in your lead gen strategy… but most importantly, help you make breakthroughs in life too.
- You want access to our Carrot team to help you strategize and implement things in your business while you’re here in our office.
I know, this is going to be a very small, exclusive group of high-achievers that match those points above. But for those lucky enough to get one of the 10 spots, for this inaugural CarrotCamp… we’re excited to make it an amazing experience that you look back on in a year going… “Man, that was a turning point that really changed the way I look at business and life”.
Special Guest: The $60 Million Man
One of my mentors and friends… a guy who goes on those weekly mountain bike rides here locally with me… Seth Buechley (author of Ambition: Leading with Gratitude) will be here one of the days as a special guest to talk about his journey and struggle with ambition and contentment.
He’s grown 2 companies that he’s sold for tens of millions before the age of 45… and is one of my leadership mentors and friends I personally look up to and learn from.
Just to hear Seth’s message and rub elbows with him is worth the entire cost of the CarrotCamp by itself.
“YES! I want in. How do I secure my CarrotCamp: Mountain Edition seat?”
CarrotCamp: Mountain Edition isn’t cheap and it isn’t for everyone.
We only have 10 seats total. Several are already spoken for.
The tuition is
$5,000 $3,000 (Early Bird Pricing for this inaugural CarrotCamp ends Sept 12th @ midnight)
Early Bird Pricing Ends September 12th and Includes…
- All fees related to the adventure activities we’ll be doing (you’ll just need to buy your Oregon fishing license if you want to fly fish) ($500 value)
- Dinners and Lunches on Monday and Tuesday (plus a drink at our “Welcome Hour” on Sunday evening) ($250 value)
- Breakfast at the hotel (yep, fancy stuff. But it’ll fuel you for our adventures)
- Your hotel stay for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights at the Holiday Inn Express ($500 value)
- All implementation work we’re able to do within the Monday and Tuesday time frame. Any work too large outside of the Monday and Tuesday time blocks our team has may be extra… on a case by case basis. But we’ll make it fair all around. ($2k+ value)
- Use of our studio and video production dude (even basic edits of simple videos included) ($1k value)
- Masterminding with other high level entrepreneurs and investors (priceless)
- Our strategy minds from Carrot on your business for 2 days to help you scale up ($3k+ value)
- Carrot surprises while you’re here :-)
- Lot’s o’ fun :-)
- The glory knowing you’re the first ever alumni of CarrotCamp. Hang that hat on your wall :-) (waaayy priceless :-)
As you can see… we’re not making any money on this event. We want to do it because it’ll be a blast.
Grab your CarrotCamp ticket here.
Sunday October 8th 2017
- 🛬 Anytime before 3:00pm Arrive either Sunday or come early and enjoy the area Saturday.
- 🍻 3:00pm Sunday afternoon we’ll get together a local favorite hangout for drinks, dinner, and fellowship.
Monday October 9th 2017
- Be ready for a full, long-day.
- ⛰️ 7:00am We’ll begin early in the morning in the mountains a few miles outside of Roseburg up the North Umpqua River for our morning “mountain session”
- 🥕 11:00am We will end up in Roseburg at CarrotHQ diving into mastermind sessions, “hands-on” work sessions with our Carrot team
- 👱 3:30pm A guest speaker who has been a big impact on me personally.
- 🍝 6:00pm We’ll wrap the day going to dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants and hang with great people over great food & drinks.
Tuesday October 10th 2017
Again, not for the faint of heart or someone looking for a vacation.
We’ll be up early and home late.
- ⛰️ 6:30am We’ll be in the mountains for another 4-hour “mountain session”
- 🤔 12:00pm Dive into more mastermind sessions guided by Trevor…
- 🥕 3:00pm Open sessions for you to leverage our Carrot team to help you “get stuff done”.
- Need PPC help? Our PPC guy will roll up his sleeves on your campaigns
- Need SEO help? We’ll dial in your strategy
- Need to dial in your website? Our web team will be on-site to do much of the design work for you
- Want to use our studio for video or podcasts? We’ll record it and edit it for you on-site (all included)
- 5:30pm Closing Session + Action Plans (plus our team will finish implementation work)
- 6:00pm Dinner at a local hangout with local wine + beer (great networking time!)
You’ll walk away with new relationshp
Grab Your Spot To CarrotCamp
Join us October 9th – 10th in our beautiful hometown of Roseburg, Oregon at Carrot HQ for a 2-day immersive event like none you’ve ever experienced before.
Have Questions Before You Join?
Great! Email Alex on our team directly to setup a call at Alex@oncarrot.com
We know you are going to LOVE CarrotCamp. We are so confident that if at the end of the first day you aren’t getting a ton of value out of CarrotCamp we will refund your money, no questions asked. At the end of the day we know we can provide the value so we are confident in offering this refund policy.